Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Super Cool New Stuff from the FedEx Man!

We came home from work today to some fun boxes at the front door!  :)  YIPPEE!  It was like our wedding all over again!  Derrick literally skipped to the front door (or knocked me over - however you want to look at it!) so he could get them!

We got some great gifts from Carolyn, Dawn and Lisa - my mom's cousin and her daughters.  They couldn't make it to the shower - so they were kind enough to send (a ton of) gifts! :)  So thoughtful!  They certainly went above and beyond - and it was like Christmas opening all of the boxes!

Super cute Mud Pie knit hat with tulle.
To be seen on Maddie very, very soon! :)
Plus an incredibly awesome baby grooming kit!
(Yeah for nail clippers - I need them for my hospital suitcase!)

Seriously - how cute is this hat?! :)  I *heart* Mud Pie stuff!

And what is next?

More Mud Pie!
A cute little piggy bank with a big fat "M" on it!

I've got to tell you...I was pretty psyched
about this little tote of bath stuff.
I put some of her washcloths in here - and I'm now
 all ready for Maddie's bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment