Today I had a lunch appointment with my friend from Michigan State University to chat about their pep rally next week (SPARTY UP!)...and when I came back from lunch? My office door had been decorated in pink - and I had a *huge* gift bag sitting on my chair! Well...our dear Executive Chef Kimberly - who has only known me all of a year now - had gone out and bought little Miss Madison a whole mess of new clothes!! I was stunned. :) I kept going thru the bag...little pink pants after little pink sweaters after little pink jumper...so much stuff!! And all of it so very cute! :) I've been wanting to buy something - anything - pink since we saw her on the ultrasound yesterday...including a "shopping" cart of 14 items on target.com! (I didn't hit "confirm order" by the way - felt like it was too much of an impulse buy!) So hopefully Chef's little shopping trip will help pacify me for at least a few days...until I want more cute little pink stuff! Thank you *so* much, Chef Kimberly! You are one of a kind - and I appreciate it so very much from the bottom of my heart!
My "loot" from the Chef! Check out the little pink ducky! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment